- Pure merino wool
- Soft, lightweight, warm and breathable
- YKK(R) front zipper
- Machine washable
- Available in Black or Charcoal
- Sizes: S-XXLMERINO WOOL IS NATURAL, RENEWABLE AND BIODEGRADABLE
RENEWABLE Most sheep in Australia are shorn annually and the fleece grows again, making wool a renewable fibre, unlike man-made fibres, which are oil based.
BIODEGRADABLE When garments made from wool are disposed of, they will naturally decompose in the soil over a relatively short time. This releases valuable nutrients back into the earth, unlike man-made fibres, which will take years and years to break down.
INHERENT NATURAL PROPERTIES OF MERINO WOOL INCLUDE:
- Softness and elasticity
- Resistance to static build-up
- Ability to absorb and transport moisture
- Absorption of odours
- Stain release properties
- Natural insulatorThe natural inherent properties will keep the wearer comfortable and dry, warm when it's cool and cool when it's hot. Merino wool has the ability to absorb odours, which means that the garment can be washed less frequently, thus reducing its impact on the environment in terms of water, detergent and energy usage.