This low-odour spray is highly effective when it comes to fighting mould and mildew issues in and around your home. The ingredients are suitable to use on sensitive surfaces and do not create unsightly bleach marks. Keep your home free from mould and hygienically clean with a mould remover that promises visibly clear results. Say goodbye to mould and hello to shiny surfaces.
- Low-odour spray, highly effective against mildew and mould
- Does not create bleach marks on sensitive surfaces
- Suitable for indoor use